NGPL wrote to NEPSE after the company received approval from the Electricity Regulatory Commission for the right share to the issue in the ratio of 1:1.5. Following the approval from Electricity Commission, the company placed the application to the Securities Exchange Board of Nepal (SEBON) for the right issue, and on 9th Asad, 2079 SEBON approved the rights issue of 1:1.5. In the rights offering of a 1: 1.5 ratio, a total of 1,06,03,986 units of right shares will be issued to the eligible shareholders at Rs. 100 per share.
NGPL to Issue 150% Right Shares from Shrawan 18, 2079. The last day for this right issue is on Bhadra 07, 2079.
Siddhartha Capital Limited has been appointed as the issue manager. The last trading price of NGPL as of July 15 is Rs. 297.
Ngadi Group Power Limited was encorporated as a private limited on 2062/11/09 BS and later translated to the public’s company as Ngadi Group Ltd. on 2071/02/25.
NGPL Proposes 10.526% Dividend; Calls AGM on Poush 28 to propose 30% Right shares issue
Brighten the nation by maximum utilization of water resources and bring prosperity to people through hydropower development.
- NGPL Proposes 10.526% Dividend; Calls AGM on Poush 28 to propose 30% Right shares issue
- Ngadi Group Power Limited reported a slight decline in the bottom line; EPS at Rs. 11.90
- Ngadi Group Power profit rises by 12.53% in Q3; EPS and PE stands at Rs 11.68 and 8.99 times
- Ngadi Group Power Limited to distribute 10% cash dividend: Urges shareholders to update bank account
- Last day to grab shares of Ngadi Group Power to be eligible for 10% cash dividend; AGM on Falgun 27
- Ngadi Group Power to convene 6th AGM on Falgun 27 from 10 AM; Major agenda to approve 10% cash dividend